Sign up for Carunas' free alert service, Sähkövahti, that informs you of planned and sudden supply interruptions. As a Caruna customer, you can register several phone numbers or e-mail addresses.
You can start using Caruna Sähkövahti as soon as you have subscribed to it or have been registered as a user when you move to a new house. You should always keep your contact details and Caruna Sähkövahti settings up to date. You can easily enter any updates or opt out of the service by logging into Caruna+.
If you have not subscribed to Caruna Sähkövahti, we will send you a notice of a planned power cut by in the mail. We will stop sending you these notices by mail when you have subscribed to Caruna Sähkövahti.
Subscribe to Caruna Sähkövahti or change your subscription
You can start using Caruna's alert service at any time in Caruna+.
New customers are entered as Caruna Sähkövahti users automatically
You can start using Caruna Sähkövahti immediately after signing an electricity contract. We will send a text message to the mobile number you proveide, to let you know that the number has been registered at Caruna Sähkövahti.
If you don’t want to receive power cut alerts, you can cancel your subscription by sending a text message or by logging into our online services. More detailed cancellation instructions are included in the subscription confirmation message. Standard text message rates apply to replies.
How Caruna Sähkövahti works
- You can choose whether to receive power cut alerts to your mobile phone or e-mail address, and at what time.
- Caruna Sähkövahti is available in Finnish and Swedish, and you can choose the language of the messages.
- Other members of your family can also request to receive Caruna Sähkövahti’s messages to their mobile phones or e-mail address, or you can even have the messages sent to anyone looking after your house when you are away.
- Please bear in mind that we only notify our customers about any cancellations or scheduling changes related to planned power cuts through Caruna Sähkövahti.
- We send our customers alerts on power cuts in the medium voltage network. We do not send alerts on interruptions lasting only a few minutes.