This is how you can monitor your electricity consumption!
In our energy monitoring service, you can monitor your electricity consumption by year, month, week, day of the week or hour. The monitoring service helps you find out how much electricity is consumed in your home and how you have succeeded in saving electricity. Electricity consumption data is updated in the service the following day.
In the energy monitoring service, you can also compare the prices of our products. The product comparison helps you find out which electricity distribution product is the best value option for you. You can find out the annual amount of (electricity distribution) costs for your consumption. If you have a time-of-day tariff in use (for example Night-time distribution), you can check how your consumption is distributed across different times of day.
In addition to these features, you can make your own calendar entries, you can activate a temperature chart alongside consumption, and you can download hourly consumption data for your use.
Monitoring your electricity consumption is easy, convenient and useful, so start monitoring today by registering for our electronic service! Energy monitoring is free of charge, and it is available in Finnish, Swedish and English 24 hours a day.
If you need help in using the service or if you have questions, you can contact us for example in the chat service. You can also find the chat window in the My Pages service. If your matter is not that urgent, you can leave us a message.
How to start using the service
If you are Caruna's customer
- First, register for Caruna's electronic service Caruna+ on our startpage. To register, you need online banking credentials as well as a working email address. As a corporate customer, you can also register using a combination of your customer number and point of delivery number, which you can find on your invoice.
- After you have created your account, you can log in to the service via the main page of Caruna's website.
Granting a representation right to another user
Please observe that both users must be signed up to Caruna Plus is order for the representation to work. If you wish to grant another person a right to view your information, update the user ID of your representative in your user account information. Do the following:
- Log in to Caruna+ through our webpages top right corner
- Go to “Customer information and contracts from the panel on the left and the click on the link “Manage authorizations” beneath your customer details.
- Insert the user ID that you wish to grant access for
- Ask the other user to accept the insertion, so that the changes get activated
Using the service on behalf of another person or a housing company
If you are authorised to act in Caruna's electronic services on behalf of another person or for example on behalf of a housing company you represent, register for Caruna+ with your online banking credentials. You can see the customer accounts you represent in your own user account information.